Sativa Neet Hair Removal Lotion
Sativa Neet Hair Removal Lotion removes unwanted hairs from your skin easily and gently. Extracts of Nigella Sativa in the cream makes your skin soft and silky and prevents your skin from getting black. Baby conditioner, used in Sativa Hair Remover protects your skin from roughness and restores your skin moisture.
Try our effective, easy way to say goodbye to unwanted hair.
Sativa Neet Hair Removal Lotion ensures soft and effective hair removal in only minutes, leaving skin smooth and moisturized. Neet is the perfect way to remove hair from legs, underarms and larger areas giving you lovely skin for longer.
How To Use:
Apply a thick, even layer of Sativa Neet Hair removal Lotion over the hair you want to remove. Use your fingers or a spatula, if provided. Do not rub the cream into your skin, just spread it.Wash your hands immediately if you apply with your fingers.
- Uneven application means your hair could come off in patches, leaving you with spots of hair, which is probably not the look you’re going for.
- Never apply a hair removal cream to your nostrils, ears, the skin around your eyes (including your eyebrows), genitals, anus, or nipples.
- Leave the cream on for the amount of time recommended in the directions. This can be anywhere between three to ten minutes, though the time rarely exceeds ten minutes. Most directions recommend checking a small area about halfway through the process to see if hair comes off. The shorter the amount of time the depilatory cream is in contact with your skin, the less likely you are to develop redness or irritation.
- Because you can really harm your skin if you leave the cream on too long, set an egg timer or use the timer on your phone to make sure you don’t exceed the limit.
- Some tingling is normal, but if you start to feel burning, see redness or irritation, remove the cream immediately. Depending on your reaction, you may want to call your doctor for advice on how to treat your skin.
- You may notice a bad smell while you are using the cream. That’s a normal side effect of the chemical reaction that is breaking down your hair.